Friday, July 8, 2011

Facts or ..

Gonna post about my thoughts on religious.. Something sensitive.. Hopefully no one is offended.

Was walking pass a block at pasir ris with Keenan just now and this two students came to us to do a survey.. Its a religious survey.. They also ask us to join them at their church tmr..

After the survey, the person prayed for us etc..

I asked Keenan this
Me: Whats your religion?
Ke: No religion..
Me: WHY?!
Ke: Cos no!
Me: Okay?!

He told me that if there is any God or whatever, he need a prove..
He told me this example
If you were to die 1 day and you realise that there is no 'GOD' (any religion) then you would have curse and swear that you have wasted all your time going to the 'GOD's' place.. example church..

So I thought, well, thats true because there is no facts about all this.. yes, the bible did say that God died on good friday to scarified for us for our sins and resurrected on sunday..but how true is it?! Have anyone seen GOD?!

Anyway, that was just my thoughts.. So if there is any god, I pray for my DPA and O level..

And the girl that prayed for me and Keenan was CUTE!! anyway, much appreciated.. (AMEN?)

ookayy, shall head off to sleep

NIGHT PEOPLE!!

No comments:

Post a Comment