Sunday, September 18, 2011

ShermaneHeng


Today's post is about Shermane Heng.. Chinese name 王雪雯
D.O.B 27th Oct 1994
Known Since NCPS
Close since OBS


Well, Shermane is a crazy and insane friend of mine. This post is a return post since i ask her to blog a post on me. So here is a return post!

Hello Shermane!! Last long with JasonTayShuHao!! I seriously dk what to post. She is a girl I use to care more than a normal friend? *EX-crush* ? HAHA! Yes and she is the only girl that NAG at me for 8hours!! Longer than what my mum nag! HAHA!! But she is the only girl who cook for 5 nights for me!! During OBS!

My favorite memory with her would be OBS! Since we were in the same group and my food partner.. She have 2 dogs? Cookie and WiWi and I personally prefer WiiiiiWiiiii cos WiWi is more cute! But she insist Cookie is cuter! HAHA!

I remembered the day when she took her results? The day was 10th Jan 2011 if I'm not wrong.. She cried.. I was super afraid.. Didn't went up to her cause she was crying.. Didn't know what to do? But she still manage to get into a good poly i think? with awesome friends with her? I guess too? HAHA


And to add on to what i know about her.. Lets see
Favourite cartoon: HELLO KITTY
Favourite color: PINK!!
Favourite food: This one i not sure leh!! HAHA!! let me guess? chicken rice? HAHA

okay.. can't think of any questions.. ohh and she HATE LOL!! AND UHUH SIOL!! HAHA

And to shermane! She had a little bad temper at times and hopefully she will try to change? HAHA! other than that? She is totally awesome! Right sister? OKAY! I'm AWESOME TOO!

OKay! end here!! HAHA

JUNHAO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment