Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Filming

Back from shooting.. Currently filming a drama which would probably be showing in July.. Main actors are Edwin, Jayley, Justin and co.. I'm just their 'classmate'! But its the experience that i learn from.. The kind of look and things that i need to look out for..

Pretty fun! Although it may be bored at times..

But with the entertainment from the director? Its not bored at all

With director GuoShen! I swear he is the best director! Funny, Cute, Laughable, Joker and most importantly, he is not fierce! He don't scold when we do wrong.. He have many patients!

With Zing!! She is the AD for the show!! Also another fun loving and funny joker! Very cute too! And also my smoking kaki! And also with Edwin Goh..

And lastly, my chinese relieve teacher! HUANG JING LUN!! WTF right? He is so CUTE and Gentle! And he sings so well!!

Alright! I can't put too many photos up yet.. Must wait till the drama is up.. So do support and catch me in it okay?!

Got to go now! Working tomorrow


JUNHAO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment