Saturday, May 26, 2012

Thoughts

At times, I really wonder what is life for?

Goals are set and when you succeed, you are a successful person.. Or else, you failed in life

However, reaching a goal isn't easy.. Many sacrifices have to be made. Time is the key..

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Enough of my rubbish.. So I went out today.. Like finally!! It has been 1 month plus or even 2 months since I went town due to work.. (Sacrifices) So went there to see if there is any sales.. HAHA! *typicalSINGAPOREAN




Though I LOVE GSS but i hate it too.. Contradicting much right?
Yes i love GSS because of the PRICE *obviously*
And i hate GSS because of the QUEUES FOR THE FITTING ROOM AND THE CASHIER!!

The QUEUE is like free stuff! GOSH!! Singaporeans are just so united!



Continued walking around after drinking Starbucks.. And guess what I saw? CARS! 

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥


Then walked by Orchard Central to the 8Days event


And all I bought was a necklace


Yes! This necklace


So basically, I just went to look around to see if there is any things that i wanna get but NAH! HAHA

So, i'm dead tired now! REALLY TIRED! SO OFF TO SLEEP!! You people also should get some sleep! 

NIGHT


JUNHAO     ^^V  

No comments:

Post a Comment