Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Rubbish

So I just can't sleep cause i'm super emotional tonight..

I was thinking a lot.. Really a lot..
I always tell myself not to regret in life.. But..

I am wondering if i have chose the right course.. i feel so stress.. i failed my psychology paper.. and its only the foundation.. Suck pls..

and i think my classmates like 2 or 3 of them are starting to dislike me.. which idk why..
ok la.. maybe i know but maybe some misunderstanding i guess.. like this is me la..
maybe i'll change.. yea? But idk uh.. like everything about me is wrong to them.. any thing i said is wrong.. so i shall just shut up in life.. ok? Learn to shut up JUNHAO!

I was wondering if i made the right decision to be even in this school.. Maybe i'm really not the study type? Maybe i should just work? or maybe i should just go NS? or? idk?

Maybe.. and maybe.. life is filled with wonders.. but negative at times..

Feeling so negative uh.. like.. urghhhh! I HATE IT

What i am typing is all crap so don't bother reading

i just hate myself at times.. i always thought that i could start afresh in poly.. making new friends..
well, i do miss me batch of sec sch friends.. really there for me, always tolerating my nonsense..

I really miss them..

And i don't know what more would i write here.. maybe all crap but yea..

its like they would even be sad for me when i retain.. even said i shall give you my marks to be promoted or so..

At least i don't feel so stupid in sec sch cos i don't fail so badly.. but i really fail so badly this time..

and its like 2nd lowest?

idk.. should i be really in this course? would my dream be a dream or?
GOD pls tell me..

I can't imagine myself facing a new day.. talking and being shoot for everything..

should i even exist? ok.. enough of nonsense..

bye people!


JUNHAO    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment