Thursday, February 13, 2014

13th

So today marks the last day of my semester 2.2! WOHOOO! Kinda mix feelings though. I mean I'm happy of course! No more group work, no more submission, no more essays to write and research to do! Of course I'm happy! But I'm kinda nervous also lor! I'm gonna start my internship in like 11 days time! And I'll be a kindergarten teacher for the next 12 weeks! Excited yet super nervous can?! 

What if the students don't listen to me? What if the student just do what they want and ignore me? Lots of questions come running into my head! I'm taking K2 children and what I'm doing will affect their future leh! Don't expect me to teach them to blog right? Or do a youtube video right? Or "how to take a selfie"  right? OMG! I'm like preparing them for formal school leh!!

Okay, don't care la! What will come will eventually come. For now, presenting to you half my class photo! Wehee!


So before this semester ends, I want to say thank you to my super duper awesome classmates! They were the ones who didn't gave me up though I've been slacking around so much and having no motivation to study! Want to thank them for being so nice to me and keep helping me with my assignments and also being really patient with me during our group work. I'll miss those times where you guys nag at me to do my work and going back to school on weekends to rush our assignments! Love you guys! 

Up next, my CDS classmates! Super love this bunch of crazy people too! They are the ones who spend like 14weeks with me can!! We learn together and act and bitch and do everything together! Really love them super duper much can?! 


And we are finally done for our play! It's super awesome! Quite successful I would say! HAHA! I act leh! Of course good right?! HAHA!

Okay, so yea! Last 2 weeks was really super hectic! So I kinda left this place dead for awhile but do follow me on Instagram or Twitter for my latest update! HEHEHEHE

Ohh ya, and as I am typing this post, it hits 12am and guess what? Happy Valentines' Day people!

Do remember to head down to Mapwerkz event tonight as we rock the best Valentine Party of the year! Check out this POST to find out more! 

Meanwhile, stay awesome and I love you guys! 


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment