Wednesday, April 16, 2014

Just Saying

So just yesterday, I saw a blog post on a particular blogger which he didn't name but I manage to find out who is he. So out of curiosity, I check out his blog.

I realize that some bloggers are really using this blogging platform to earn money or get free sponsors. And 1 thing I realize about him is that he actually won't even share when the things are not sponsored. Well, take it this way. You blog because you want to share your views and thoughts right? If you think that the venue you had found is good and convenient then share it. Why don't you share it? Just because it's not sponsored? And he even said that he don't want to do free advertisement for the place.

I don't know if you are getting the point but I personally feel that as a blogger, you really have to be more generous in sharing instead of changing your blogging platform into something that you use to earn money. Fame isn't gain just because you get a few sponsors but because people recognize you for who you are. People don't read blogs just because they think you are hot or what, but they like your style of blogging and the way you write.

And to add on, one of the sponsors was on photography but when i scroll through the pictures, they are just so out of focus. So, instead of publicizing it, I think it will affect the company instead. Yeah?

Okay, that's about all. Anyway, I'm just saying. I have nothing against him but just some thoughts that I think I need to share. Yeah.

If you want to climb somewhere high, do it the right way.


Alight, shall do my work. Will be back shortly in a few days time. Been really busy with my internship!
And to everyone reading this, jiayou!


JUNHAO_P

No comments:

Post a Comment