Thursday, June 23, 2011

Balik Kampong

ok! back from JB!! Firstly, apologies to Cliques cos I didn't manage to turn up today cos I went back JB..

Balik Kampong

Reach City Square at about 12:55pm.. So I went to find my cousin first while leaving my Sister-in-law in CS and meeting her 30mins later..

Head off with sis to Jusco to find her sister..

Our lunch at some random HotStone restaurant..
The Leong's

Next, head to Tesco be buy some necessity..

Cos sis working tmr, not going back Kota Tinggi.. So at 6plus, we head back to CS! Walk around again and decided to have some "Laa Kopi" session plus dinner

Went to Kim Gary.. Cheaper than Sg cos of conversion at current rate of $1 to 2.41RM

just another so random pict at Jusco

So at around 9 plus, we decided to head back to SG

Random photos taken at Woodlands checkpoint cos Q very long..





and yes! I'm back home.. Wonder if I'll be going out tmr..

P/s: And before I forget to mention this.. While going back JB, I saw CJ Leong (a junior)
While going back SG, I saw Aaron Yeo(ex NIE teacher in PSS) at CS!!
The world is super small!

No comments:

Post a Comment