Tuesday, February 28, 2012

TesTube

Hey guys! So, i'm back from JB last evening and I got to rush off for the Live shoot for TesTube.. Very rushing right?

Well, this week is one of the most hectic week for the month.. I got to rush here and there.. Back from shoot again for TesTube.. If you watched the show, you will be able to see me in it, voicing out opinions that i have. Its will be shown Live from scape on Channel U from 27th Feb to 1st March which is 4 consecutive days, from 11:30pm to 12:30am

However, due to my tight schedule for the week, i'm only going for the first 3 days.. cos i'll be flying off to bangkok on the 1st of march! Which is like 24hours from now, i'll be heading to the air port!! BUT I HAVEN PACK MY BAGS!

Excited for the trip cos i'll be going with AWESOMES and my mum and JT's mum:D

Gonna be fun, fun and still FUN! i can't wait for it! and as for the photos i took during testube, i'll upload it ASAP!!

As for now? OFF TO SLEEP!!!!

GOOD NIGHT PEOPSSS

JUNHAO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment