Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Good or better

So I'm just typing what i feel now i guess So we as humans always tries to do our very best but it always doesn't have the ending result! Sometimes, you would just wonder if you're that bad. At times, when you just wanted something so badly but you just don't get it. For example a position. Then you are like why did the rest get it but not you. This are times when you feel so left out and feel so lousy. Even if there is other position, you might just leave it. Life is always filled with so many ups and downs. But thats how life can be interesting Anyway, enough of my rubbish! So apparently, christmas is over and i hope you had an awesome one! I went out with my mum and got some christmas shopping for myself! HAHA Another shopping real soon to get my new year clothes! Need a lot of new clothing for school! So school holidays would be over real soon! like a few more days only :( After school reopen, then another holiday would arrive and then year 2 already! Poly life is really hectic and passes like lightning speed! Just blink and its over! Good and bad memories occurs and yea! it just passes Its 2:10am now and i should be sleeping but....... okay! bye! I'm gonna try to sleep!! HAHA!! JUNHAO ^^V p/s: i miss you

No comments:

Post a Comment