Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Back for 2013

So I haven't been here for quite some time due to the busy and tight schedule that TP is giving me!

Well, its time to do some short update! 2013 is here and i think its the first official post?

 Yeah! Time really flies and i'm gonna be 19 this year! Feel so old whenever there is a 9 behind! (YOUNG AT HEART) HAHAHA

 So i went to a LCIP with the school 2 weeks back and it was really meaningful!

So it was the Grandfather's house.


They are really people who have no one to count to but the organization such as TOUCH Home center where they deliver food and give medical treatment for them. 

Its kinda sad when he told us not to clean here and there. All he said was that "All I left are just a few more years, why bother? Don't bother cleaning la. Aiyo"

This really reminds me of my grandfather, where he wouldn't want us to be tired and all. 

OKAY! Change some mood to a happier tone?

Secret santa with my class! It was kinda fun and exciting? HAHA!! I guess! So my secret santa was VICTORIA!!! 




This was taken as she forgot to bring the present on that day! HAHA!!

And she got me a shirt and a cool toothbrush which plays BigTimeRush songs! HAHA! She got it from USA! So good right? ENVY PLEASE! HAHAHAHA

So some other updates? INTERESTED? *YES PLS* HAHA

I got a few videos up on my youtube channel so do support and subscribe. It because at times, i'm just too lazy to type so i do VLOG instead! search for JUNHAO P to find my channel! HAHA!

Or i think there is a link at 2-3 post below? Click it into my  channel and subscribe and share it around! It might not be the best Vlog or it might be stupid but i tried my best. I swear! Its a beginning so do help to spread around and all. 

So see you guys real soon and BYEEEEEEEEEE ^^


JUNHAO      ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment