Wednesday, February 13, 2013

V Day

So its actually Valentine's day today but I have no plans! HAHA

Anyone wanna jio me out? Drop me a DM on twitter? Or a mail? junhao.elken@gmail.com

HAHA! Alright! So apparently, I had this weird dream last night!
I think I miss going down to studios? HAHA!

I dreamt that I meet Derick and head down to watch Campus superstar competition in Mediacorps! Cause we were too bored! HAHA!

However, we totally forgot to bring our access pass and can't get in! We were stuck! So we tired going through the radio gate but the security is just too tight! HAHA!

*And i wanted to go by radio gate cause go studios nearer lor*

Then we no choice but to try other entrance! Then i remembered that there was another gate at main where it might be open! So we manage to go through that gate!

So just incase we get caught by security, we run very fast and when we reached the outside of studios, we saw Bryan Wong and Joanna Peh! HAHA! We felt safe! Cause anything, they got pass ma! HAHA!

Then we walked together down to studios! Suddenly got a lot of reports and ask us to post and take photos! HAHA! We took like a million photos before they went into the studios! HAHA!

Totally weird dream!

Anyway, before I go, HOPE EVERYONE HAVE A TOTALLY FUN AND MEANINGFUL VALENTINE'S DAY!


AND DO SUPPORT CAMPUS SUPERSTAR!

C2 Lim Yong Hang 林永行


Do check him out and show your support! (Y)



Alright! Have to head out soon!! BYEEEEE! I will try my very best to blog more often since it is my holiday already!!


JUNHAO_P     ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment