Thursday, February 21, 2013

LOSS

Many of times, we never cherish people or things around you till they are lost.

A friend of mine just lose his dad. Kinda sudden to me and his dad is only about 53 years old.

This kinda wake me up and think a little more. We have been growing up; from a little infant, to a toddler, to a young child before turning into a teenage. Now that I am a young adult, I realize that my parents are getting old too. We always thought that we are the only one who grow but in actual fact, how many times did we actually notice that the hair of your parents are getting more grayish than before?
When was the last time you actually said "I love you" to your parents?



It was always them giving and us receiving. The lose of my friend's dad actually woke me up and start thinking. It's time I grow and take care of myself. It is time I repay back to them.

So friends, readers and whosever who is reading this, do take a day off and spend it with your parents. They are the ones who was with you when you have no money to use. They are the ones who taught you things that you never know. They are the ones who love you more than anything. They are the ones who wants the best for you.

So don't wait anymore. Do it now!

P/s: to my friend, jiayou and all the best for everything! Friends would always be here for you :D

JUNHAO_P   ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment