Thursday, March 21, 2013

A meet up.

Alright, start off with my photos! HAHA


 So recently, had a meet up with my secondary school chinese teacher. She was one of the really good teacher who helped me through a lot and encourages me a lot too. Too bad, she is now working in MOE HQ, doing admin  jobs so students, you all have 1 less good teachers.









And we bought her some bird nest since it was white valentines' day. HAHA! Aint we sweet? HEHE!

So hang in there cause I'll be blogging more stuff real soon since it is holiday and i have nothing much to do. Ohh, and i'll be flying off on the 3rd april to bangkok! Don't stalk me hor! haha! But anyone got any suggestions where to go shopping for real good deals? Like cheap and nice? Cause it's always either Pratunum or Platinum mall which i have been like 5-8 times? So thinking if there is any other fun places. And Gonna be there for 6 days so gonna enjoy myself to the fullest!

Alright. Got to go! Remember to check out my video too!


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment