Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Hello beautiful humans

Starting off with a cute photo of my nephew! Super love him please! He is so so so so cute! Look at that jeans he wore from H&M that I got from him! So nice right? I'm such a good uncle ^^V

I'm already missing him now! Gonna see him again this saturday :D Cant wait!



 Met up with my NPCC seniors back in Secondary school. Short meet up for dinner/supper at Chomp Chomp! Had lots of food. The usual LaLa, StringRay, KangKong, Satay, Chicken Wings and stuff.

Was chatting through what our CI Pat taught us and he actually forgot about some of the things he said. And most of them sounds really funny!

He is indeed a good CI (as i would say) except for scolding me twice till i cried. DON'T JUDGE ME! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA


So had Udders Ice Cream today after craving for like... 3 days? Totally forgot to take photo with Tub. Was discussing about my Bangkok Trip and she introduce me to many places for food and shopping!

I'm so EGG-cited pls!! HAHA! And keep your suggestions coming in! Email me or leave comments below^^V ( junhaop34@gmail.com )

Alright. I need to rush some other stuff. So I'll blog asap! Meanwhile, have fun :D





@JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment