Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Sa Wa Di Kup

Hello, I'm finally back!

First of all, I wanna apologize to those who follow me on my blog. I'm sorry for not touching it for quite awhile. Really busy with my personal work and stuff. But I promise i'll blog as frequent as I can. However, I do update on my twitter and instagram. Follow if you haven.
It's @JUNHAO_P


So today, I'm gonna blog about my Bangkok trip which I went in April. HAHA!

With Andy in the flight!

We wanted to save some cash! So instead of taking a cab, we took the Railway that would take us to the hotel area and we walked over to the hotel!

 The token for the railway so cute right?


Shopping and relaxing time!!



This is the shop that i bought like 20 clothes? 


So this is HongDa! <^^



 Pork noodle soup! Cost only $1.20? Super duper nice and cheap!!

Then at Terminal 21..


The friend i made in Bangkok! 



Following, we head to KhaoSan Road.. We had an adventurous trip! We first took MRT then boat! This is the first time 1 take a boat like taking mrt! HAHA! And the boat is about half an hour, but it cost only.. 50 cents?







So at KhaoSan Road, many people was doing this and i decided to give it a shot!




 The pretty lady boss who help me with my hair!! She is really nice to us, teaching us how not to get scam by those taxi drivers who will not give us meter!! Its actually easy! Just take the cabs that you flag and always reject those who stop by the road side and ask you up!


 SUPER DUPER CHEAP SHOPS THAT I FOUND!! $1.50 for shades!!


Heading back to Singapore! At the air port, was bored and decided to take photossssss







This was the first time that I actually spend 6 days in Bangkok! Usually, I'll go only 3 to 5 days max. HAHA! So its kinda relax and rather shoick trip! Not rush at all. So the timing is just right!

And sorry for not taking a lot of photos! Its the 10th or 11th time that I'm in thailand so I don't really find attractive things to take! HAHA

And the hotel I stayed wasn't really good so I'm not gonna name it. HAHA

I know i didn't update cause i was really busy okay?! HAHA! So, the AWESOME me is giving out a tee shirt i got from Bangkok!! HAHA!!

It's actually for guys but then.. I think girls can just fold up the sleeves and its very girl liao la! HAHA!
Cause i got for my 2 sisters (BFF) too! But different design uh! HAHA!



So it's so easy to win! Simply comment and tell me why you wanna win this shirt. I'll choose the best answer by 17th May 2013. Also, follow me on twitter and Instagram. SIMPLE RIGHT?! HAHA! So hurry!! Ask your friends to join in this mini contest! HAHA!


Alright! I'll be back real soon! So signing off


JUNHAO_P     ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment