Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mini ranting

So apparent, I'm a kind of person who answer almost every questions on ask.fm
So some haters (as usual) decided to ask stupid questions and here are some example.


Are you aware that you're self centered and your character is pretty irksome?
Thanks for the reminder :D
btw you look look terrible in your outfit. dont take ootd alrd leh.
Thanks. I shall take that as a compliment?

don try to be sarcastic you fat fucker
Nah i'm not.
you think u very famous?
Well, i guess it depends on how you gonna see it? Maybe slightly more than you? At least I get sponsorships?
eh friend, instead of investing ur parents' money in good looking clothes, why don't u get their money to invest on a good looking face? ha ha ha
I think I love my current face. Thank you
how many daily views do you have for ur blog?
i don't really check. but about.. 50-100 plus?
50-100 consider a lot?
hmm. why not?
Actually, what I wanna say is if you really hate me that much, why do you even know me so well? Like knowing that I take #OOTD, knowing my blog, knowing me as a whole and stuff. And seriously, the number of readers don't matter to me. I want just want people to enjoy what I'm writing! At least, I'm being myself and expressing what I wanna say.  Not like you, trying your best to shoot arrows via ask.fm and staying anonymous. 

But on the other hand, people who saw those Keyboard warriors were writing good things to encourage me too! Thanks a lot! Some friends even message me! Thank you all. Deeply appreciated. 

It says a lot about a person when they literally hide behind technology to criticize you. You know you're a lot better than them. Just saying.
Thanks :D I know! HAHA

Hey dude, you're actually a really humble guy irl. Haters gonna hate, just be yourself and stand up for what you believe in!
Thanks <3

Yup so all in all, people who is still following me everywhere, twitter, fb, instagram, youtube or even here. Thank you for supporting. I think that such haters actually makes me stronger as a person instead of getting hurt. So, yea i'm fine:D 

Some photos before I go? 




@JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment