Thursday, May 16, 2013

Haters Love ♥


So this is to all my haters. I don't hate you! First, thank you for all the negative comments. This actually allows me to know how awesome my friends are, sending text messages asking about me.

But I just wanna say this. I don't have to be as famous as XiaXue or to be as cute as Randy. I am who I am and will be who I am. I live my own life and I'll do what I feel is right and good for me.

As for you, I bet you're just jealous or envious of me. Like hello? How do you even know so much of me? My blog? My youtube channel? My ootds? my instagram? Checking out what I did etc? I mean C'mon! If you hate me, then you shouldn't even follow me on anything right?

So.. Yea! Here you go haters. Your comments won't make me feel lousy but make me strong. So thank you :D

I LOVE YOU 

No comments:

Post a Comment