Friday, May 17, 2013

CARS

I have always wanted to get a car and have always love cars! Especially cars that is convertible! And my dream car is Audi R8 Spyder! Super chio! Super nice! 

So last month, if you had usually watched TV, you would have seen the advertisement on the Tokyo Auto Salon Singapore 2013



Amazingly Lots of cars!! OKAY! I think I damn rubbish! Car show obviously a lot of cars! HAHA! But really like a lot! SEE! Got my Audi R8 okay?!

All the posh cars!! Actually there is a lot a lot more! HAHA!!





And this is one of the very cool car that I spotted! Maybe i sua ku or what la! But the car door no handle to open one leh! Is use remote control de! Damn cool la! I was looking for the "handle" to open for like.. 5 minutes and I ended up asking the owner! HAHA! And the interior is so nice also lor! Bright orange!! Look so posh!



 And then we have all the cute cute cars where we always see in Japan's animation or cartoons? Like very comic-ish cars! HAHA! I love the orange one! So night and comfy-ish lor!! I wonder how they came out with all those ideas!! CREATIVE much!! Maybe one day, I'll buy a lousy car and modify till super nice and put at some car show to amaze people! HAHA!


Then comes the initial-D look alike cars. Actually got a lot more! HAHA! But since I post in here, of cos i show you this la! HAHA!!

Then comes the all time favorite MR BEAN TURTLE CAR! HAHA!! I don't know if you played this game when you were younger. Knocking your friend's head when you see this car! And always twist till the car goes off. HAHAHA


Yup! So if you have missed this car show, don't miss the one at Bangkok! Bigger and Better!

20-30 JUNE 2013! For more information, visit http://www.bangkokinternationalautosalon.com/detail_clip.php?id=50

And here is a video teaser for you




Okay!! So car lovers! Don't miss out! Bangkok International Auto Salon 2013



JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment