Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Urge

It's 0317hours now. Currently lying on my bed. Gonna complete my work before heading off to bed.
Recently, I've been skipping class a lot. Not really feeling very good each morning, taking MCs for many days.

I've kinda lost interest in school. I think I really need to get this habit of procrastinating all day away from me. Feeling lost in life now, not knowing what to do. I really can't wait to end my poly life. At times, people always complain how bad army life is but I'm kinda eager to experience it because I think the times you spend inside really does makes you think more and know what you want to do in life.


Alright. I need to go. Have to complete my work soon. Might be meeting my BFFs for early Mac Breakfast! Kinda miss them.

Okay. Cya


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment