Monday, August 5, 2013

Mini Complain

So I had a short meet up that day with Shermane the other day.
She came over to find me for lunch. So we had Kim Gary @ Tamp1


I ordered my set meal as usual and she had hers too. However, I ordered the wrong drinks. I mean I wanted to cold one so when the hot one came, I said I ordered wrongly. I'm sure in whatever restaurant you go, they will definitely either ask you to top up or change it for you right? C'mon, all they have to do is to pour into the other cup with ice! Isn't that simple?

So this lady here said they had serve it out and couldn't change it. HELLO?! It's not like I can't fucking pay for it right?

Some more she give me the face as if I owe her a million bucks! What's this shit?!

Okay, so here is her very pretty photo.



 So this is what happened at last! A guy came over with a cup of ice! And they never give me a straw! And I somehow spilled some out! AND THEY FREAKING SAW AND DON'T KNOW HOW TO FUCKING COME AND CLEAN! What's wrong with their service uh?! TSK!!!

Okay, on a happier note ok? I saw this letter in school today and open it. Brighten up my day and I placed it somewhere is school so that I could brighten up someone's day too :D So kind of me right? HEHEHEHEHEHEHE :p





And ending off with a photo of me trying to be a DJ, clubbing in class that day with my friends! HAHA! #DJJUNNIE in da house yo! HAHA


Okay, bye! Shall post things soon! Last week of school and I'm so busy with all my project submission!


BYE
JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment