Thursday, November 14, 2013

Shop invasion

Sponsored Advert

So as you guys know, phones these days don't last. And everyone is getting a portable charger a.k.a powerbank!

But.. Where do I get it? A cheap yet good and powerful one! This is the place!

Check out here (instashop) for cheap deals!








Look at my striking orange charger! It's 12000mAh, meaning that I can do about 4 full charge to my phone! It's that great? People going outfield should get this too! Super useful!

What's more, there is a variety of colors to choose from! Wohoooo!



So, other than power bank, this shop sells things like jansport bags, converse shoes, new balance shoes etc etc! Just check it out!







Also, if you grab things with him, just simply quote *JUNHAO_P* to receive free postage!


Don't hesitate! Hurry check it out now!













Before I end, I wanna say sorry to all my readers that I've MIA for quite awhile. Been really busy with school and work. But I'll definitely blog. Cya

JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment