Tuesday, November 19, 2013

3 Peas In a Pod


So I guess many of you guys have watched this movie. And just like me, you have been waiting for it to come out since the day they starting shooting! HAHA!

So I was waiting and waiting and waiting and finally, it's out! 

Didn't have the time to watch since the day it came out but i finally went to watch after 4 days of delaying. Went to watch with HongWei. He wasn't really into local film but I manage to persuade him to watching it. 

I would say that the first 80% of the movie was really those typical love story where a triangle love happens in university. However, towards the end, it was really a twist that I've never seen in local movie. 

I really admire how Michelle actually manage to twist the story because she was really daring. But she did it in a way that is sweet yet saddening. Almost cried but i was holding back. Great job!

If you haven't catch this amazing movie, do watch it at the nearest cinema today! You would have another impression of local movie!


Okay, got to continue with my work! 



JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment