Sunday, December 8, 2013

Made for music 2013

Sponsored event

Head down to Budweiser Made for music 2013 (Day 1) event down at mansion just now! Had pretty lots of fun!

Enjoyed myself together with Issac, Darryl and HongWei (my BFF) for the night!










And if you haven't already known, Budweiser MADE for Music is celebrated in more than 85 countries and it kicked off with Jay Z and Rihanna this year in America. With the purpose of showcasing local talents, this festival aims to provide a platform for them and what better place than Esplanade? Awesome place to chill with some Budweiser!


Overall, it's really fun! Thanks Issac and Budweiser for the invitation! Enjoyed myself with the music and the free flow of Budweiser! Really the King of beer!


Okay, I'll be back soon! This coming week is exam week! Gonna be like OMG week! Need to mug hard! I just need some motivations! Alright! Bye


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment