Monday, December 30, 2013

Siam Society

Sponsored Food Review

Hello people, if you guys know me well enough, I've always love not only Japanese food, but also Thai food! Just love how spicy and sour and tasty the food can be! AND I TRAVEL TO THAILAND EVERY HALF A YEAR! HAHAHA

So i head over to Siam Society the other to try out their food. Thank you Siam Society for having us, and thank you Issac and Daryyl I would say that I really love the place a lot. The ambience is the one the really attracts me over if i were to pass by.

The overall design of the shop doesn't give me a traditional Thai restaurant feel. Instead, it's very cozy and nice. See see!!!


It's more like a cafe right? The boss told us that it's because he wants a modern setting instead and hope to attract youngsters to enjoy great food at affordable prices. 

G3. Thai Style Morning Glory

C1. Clear Tomyum Seafood Soup

E7. Green Curry Chicken

D1. Grilled Pork Neck


Up next, the 3 signature dishes! Ready??


S1. Deep fried Pork Knuckles

S2. Steam Seabass in Chilli Lime

S3. Weeping tiger (Grilled Sirloin Beef)


I must say that the food there is pretty good and the price is affordable. The waiting time is about 15 minutes which is just nice. And just incase it's full house, it's a max of 30 mins (according to the boss)

So NewYear is round the corner, and they have decided to extent their christmas promo

Deep fried Pork Knuckles + a bottle of red wine 
At only $68! 

So if you're still trying to find a place to chill and gather with your friends, check this place out alright?


How to get there?
Address: 15 Jalan Riang, 358987
(Near to Lorang Chuan MRT & Serangoon MRT. If you walk from Serangoon MRT, it's about 10 minutes) 
Phone:6286 8603
Hours: 
11:30 am – 3:00 pm, 5:30–10:30 pm

And do make reservations if you're going down which I normally do just "just in case no seats"
HAHA! Only, very typical aunty! I know! But really ma! WHAT IF NO SEAT? NEED WAIT LEH!

Okay, so it kinda conclude what I've eaten. And the my favorite food will be the pork knuckles and the green curry! Really very nice! Especially he pork knuckles like "shiok" lor! Super crispy and with the sauce, PERFECT!

Okay, so remember to drop by and give it a try! 


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment