Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Twenty Thirteen

So today marks the end of the year 2013. I must say that this year is really a year of ups and downs. People come and go. I learn so many new things, be it good or bad.

Well, first of all, I would like to dedicate this post to all my readers. Thank you for reading my blog. People once said, why do you blog when you have so little readers? I responded, it's not about the amount of readers, but writing things i want to write and sharing with people. So thank you to all my readers who have supported me.

Secondly, I would like to dedicate it to all my friends. Thank you for being a part of my 2013. Without you guys, I might not be who I am now. Be it good or bad, thank you. I bet I learn something from each and everyone of you.

Thirdly, dedicating to my BFFs. You guys are the one whom supported me throughout. Thank you for tolerating all my nonsense and rubbish. Thank you Sam, Des, JT and HW! Love you all to the max!

Lastly, to that special someone <3
Thank you for being a part of my life. I must say that we went through a lot. You tolerated my rubbish the most! You always stand by me in everything I do. Sweetie pie, I love you!

Have a great 2014 ahead and I shall see you guys real soon. Bye

JUNHAO    ^^V



No comments:

Post a Comment