Thursday, January 2, 2014

Brand new year

2014 is indeed very fast. Flying like some jet plane! HAHA! If you haven't realise, it's 3rd Jan 2014 already! People always say that as you grow older, time gets faster. I totally agree lor! I'm like gonna be 20 in 9 months time! Gosh! OMG! Break the 10+ age liao! GOSH GOSH!

Anyway, new year new resolution!

1) LOSE WEIGHT!
Talking about losing weight, I have always put this in my new year resolution but always failed! HAHA

2) Able to go for more events
Well, I've always wanted to go for events. Late of 2013 was a great start for me. However, events for bloggers seem to be dying down and I'm gonna push it up real hard! Not only for myself but people who love to write and blog on events!

3) Doing well for school
I have never been really studying hard in school. Gonna push myself even harder! After all, it's already the last year of my poly life soon. When april comes, I'll be in my final year. How time flies. I though year 1 was just months ago. Really gonna cherish my last year in school.

4) Love
Gonna cherish that special someone in my life. Pamper, love, dote and everything I could.

5) Readers
This is out to all my readers. Thank you for supporting me all these while. I promise I'll get more great deals for my readers and giveaways too.

6) Everyone have a f*cking good year ahead
This is because many told me 2013 was a tough year. Yea! Life is tough isn't it? If life is always easy, then one wouldn't know to be appreciate what's life.

Okay, ending here and getting back to my school work. Be back real soon! HEHEHE ^^

JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment