Sunday, July 20, 2014

Loving my new hair

Sponsored Hair Advert

So if you guys remember, I went back to Kota Tinggi, Malaysia. So I went to had my hair trimmed and did a different color to it! Finally dying my hair after 3 months of internship where I had to keep it black!


So I headed over to Reo Salon located at Kota Jaya in Kota Tinggi itself! This salon have been open for about close to a year now. 

Choosing what color to dye!


And here's the outcome! PHOTOS TIME ^-^




I did a brown with slight ash green! Not too obvious in the photos but I'm really pleased with the results! Gonna have my hair trim real soon! 

Address: No 39, Jalan Pedada, Kota Jaya, Kota Tinggi

Contact: +6 016-770 4140

Opening Hours: 10:30am to 7:30pm

Anyway, it's good to ring up before heading over! It's always good to have an appointment, which means no time is wasted :)

Meanwhile, stay awesome :)

JUNHAO_P    ^^V


No comments:

Post a Comment