Sunday, June 16, 2013

♥ Happy Papa's Day ♥

Alright, so its the third sunday of june, which means FATHERS' DAY!!

Actually, I have not celebrate Fathers' Day for many years already since my dad don't work in Singapore. And whenever he is in Singapore, it's always CNY or Christmas. So haven't celebrated for years. HAHA! But I just wanna say that I love you daddy! You're the best dad. You always try to give me whatever possible that I want and what is best for me.



So all in all, I want to say Thank you for all the love and support for the past 19 years! I love you Daddy Peh  

Anyway, just wanna tell all my readers this. Take a closer look at your dad. How many more lines is on their faces? Do he still look as young as before? If you don't have a good relationship with your dad, then take the first step and mend it. Sometimes, they might appear to be doing things that you do not like, but at the end of the day, their heart is with you. 

JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment