Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Moving on

So if you have notice, I've change my blog url from http://mister-junhao.blogspot.com to junhaoo.com which is kinda shorter and easier for you people to access right? I'm such a good blogger. Shorter name so type lesser. HAHA! But you can still use the old url which will redirect here.

So moving on, went to shop around town that day to look for my mum's birthday present but i can't find anything nice. HAHA! Thinking of getting a bag for her. Any suggestions?

Had Medz that day with Shermane and the food there is actually quite affordable. Students got 50% discount! Totally cheap right? IKR! HAHA!

Okay, photo time





MUSHROOM PIZZA 

Rosti with cured salmon but i don't recommend. I tried complaining to the chef that it don't taste fresh but she told me it's cured which means they marinated. Hence, i took what she said but it taste a bit fishy. Took a hard time to finish it!  


I can't remember what is this call but it's quite nice. HAHA! Egg below with some salads and bread. HAHA! Unique uh?


Okay, thats about all. Ending off with another photo of myself :D


Taken few weeks back when I went out with my mum to shop! Running off! I mean.. Signing off! HAHA

P/s: Readers!!! Pls remember to stay indoor okay? The weather isn't very good! Haze like Fuck! Drink more water and rest!


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment