Wednesday, June 26, 2013

Popping by

Alrighty, I know it's my responsible to keep updating my blog but i'm really busy with my school work.

All the submission is up this week or next week and hence really got no time to do. So, I'm just gonna do a short post and update about myself.

Was at Sentosa the other day with AWESOME. Thanks Shuan for the hotel stay. It was really great. Photos of us would be up really soon but i didn't really take many photos cause the haze was kinda annoying and I wasn't in the mood to do it.

So I'm suppose to blog a proper post now?

PINK DOT 2013


Mark down on your calendar 29th June, this saturday! Join me at HongLim Park for Pink Dot 2013, where we celebrate the freedom to love.

DRESS IN PINK!!!!

Remember to bring your LED torch light


Then cut a small piece of cellophane paper and wrap it around the torchlight with a rubber band. Test the torchlight by shining it on white surface. Try not to look into it as it may hurt your eyes.
You can also choose to use your phone LED torch light. It's also workable. So do remember to come at 5pm and find a good spot to sit. Performances would also be up. Check out on the schedule below :D

For more information, do check out http://pinkdot.sg/

Alrighty, I need to do my work now. But I really hope to see you there. Do say HI to me 


JUNHAO_P    ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment