Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Family

Was reading a friend's blog and there was this post on his father. His dad is a drug offender. All he does is smoke smoke smoke and may injecting stuff into his body.

*sadden by this really*

Just imagine having this. How can a father be like that? Being irresponsible and so useless! I really hope I can help my friend but how?

So i actually thought that what i heard before was so true

"You can't choose where you were born or which parents you want. But you can path out your own future" and I think that this really motivates me a little to study harder and support myself and my parents. I should say that I'm fortunate to be in this family.

I might not be born with a silver spoon but I can proudly say that I have wonderful parents! So to all the kids out there. Learn to love your parents. They gave you your life. Be happy with what you have cause not everyone have such parents. They nag or scold at you but deep down in their heart, they care for you. Learn to say "I love you" to them. This would definitely brighten up their day. Learn to communicate and share your thoughts with them.

Daddy and Mummy <3

Alright. Got to go..

JUNHAO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment