Monday, November 21, 2011

L.E.A.V.I.N.G

Leaving the school should be something that every student wants when they just stepped into their secondary school, so was I. I hated the time when there was hair check, the homeworks and many other restrictions. However, now that i have graduated, i miss the school..

Yesterday was my graduation night.. Check it out..

While going there..
So sweet couple right?

The PEH family


ME!!

After we reached the place which is located at Grand Central Hotel (not GRAND at all), we camwhore!

With 4Express Prom QUEEN

See what my principle wore? SEXY uh?!

5NA Prom King!

Keenan and 4Exp Prom princess

Pravin A.K.A the magician cos he dress like one right? HAHA!! Maybe he had just hid some rabbits or maybe snakes inside the fedora.. HAHA

Jeslyn, my sister and awesome mate..



4Express PROM PRINCESS with her BEST STUDENT AWARD


And presenting to you! 4C'11

4Express Prom King! Ain't he cute?!?!



5NA Prom Queen

The event ended about 10plus i think? So Daniel, Jing Ting and I head to the mall beside to have a walk and Jing Ting was complaining about how thirsty she was..

So we head to Mac and i guess who we saw?


Typicalben

Holy Shit.. How lucky could i even be?! OMG! He was the one who inspire me to blog.. HAHA! Blog to be someone out there.. ^^ Anyway, check his blog out.. http://typicalben.blogspot.com

Alright!! Enough of those stupid grandmother stories.. Shall end here..

JUNHAO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment