Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Night Out

Yes! I'm back with exciting photos! Had a great time today! Went to watch Tower Heist today with THE AWESOME group..

Also to celebrate JiaYu's birthday with falls on last tuesday.. HAHA

Tickets!!!


While waiting for the rest



Trying out some magic tricks?

With TiongHui


I love this effect! So cool







my leather shoe with my Gucci wallet?

My legs!!

Alright! So you as you can see, we were so bored then we can't stop camwhore!

Ohh.. After the movie, we head to so coffee shop for supper cos Melvin has a car!
And he randomly ask this question..

What do you see yourself in 5 years time?

I'm sure that to many people, they would just randomly say army? Study? etc..
But this question actually trigger some thoughts in my mind..
My future.. 5 years time.. I know that i'll be serving the country.. So i was like.. What about after my service? would i want to continue my service or to study? What about working? When would i have the ability to earn big bucks? When would i be able to have my very own car? When would i be able to support myself fully and give money to my parents?

I thought a lot to myself. At that point of time, I knew that I got to do something. But how? How do I get started?

Let me think and i'll probably post about it when i have the answer..

What about you? What do you see yourself in 5 years time?


JUNHAO ^^V

No comments:

Post a Comment